Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tomorrow_Space Avatar update

Now that I'm back from vacation it's time to go back to work. Here's some progress on the Male model I'm creating for Transmutable. This, and a female version, will be released by Transmutable under the Creative Commons license, so keep an eye out and maybe you can get a copy for yourself!

I'm happy with the way the texture is coming out, since that's always been the process i felt least comfortable with. Glad to see it progressing.



Do you need 3D models and characters created for your projects? If so, feel free to contact me at sganimation@yahoo.com . I've worked in all facets of digital content creation on multiple platforms.



I'm using some free refrence art from: Fineart.sk














I'm using some free refrence art from: Fineart.sk

No comments: