Friday, June 29, 2012

NaGaDeMo is Over! Play Pipe Cleaner

Well the month is now over and I've decided that Pipe Cleaner is at a great stopping point.

I feel great about the experience in general.  I heard about National Game Development Month a day or two into the month but quickly decided on an idea and got to work planning things out.  The workflow between Maya and Unity was smooth and my effort in recent months to level up in coding is paying off.

Please play the game and let me know what you think!










I'll create a new post soon with a post-mortem.  The basic idea is that I would probably redo this project from the beginning making use of a lot of techniques I've learned along the way.  I also have some other projects that demand attention.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I like how you can change the view. Keep up the good work, Doc!

K